Technical support employee
As technical support employee you are responsible for helping out with the technical side of logistical processes. You are familiar with hardware and software systems and you like to dive into IT-related problems. You will become a part of a international organization that is active in the maritime communications systems industry, located in Rotterdam. Have you always wanted to know how ships communicate or how the Red Cross can make a phone call in the middle of a conflict region? Come work as technical support employee and find out.
Your role as technical support employee
As technical support employee you, together with your colleagues, are responsible for the improvement of digital processes in the warehouse in Rotterdam. You receive and process incoming products in the system and provide technical support for clients and internal questions. As a result of your knowledge you solve technical disruptions straight away and because of your solution-oriented approach, you don’t shy away from more complex issues. On top of all that, you occasionally jump in to help your colleagues in the warehouse when it gets busy.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Technical support in the warehouse;
- Technical resource for outgoing shipments;
- Installations, test- and HUB-implementations;
- Prepare reports in both Dutch and English.
Where will you be working?
At a major player within the satellite and communications industry that has a different approach from their competitors. This organization everything is about teamwork, entrepreneurship, and striving for results. This is something that you can contribute to! They are constantly looking for new chances and opportunities to develop and innovate the market. With their many international clients, they truly are a market leader in their industry.
What can you expect?
- gross monthly salary between €2400 and €2600 (depending on experience);
- a full-time job of 40 hours a week;
- travel allowance from 10 km;
- the opportunity to be part of a close-knit international team;
- an instructive position where you can broaden your IT knowledge.
Who are you?
- have completed an MBO 4 or HBO study;
- you have knowledge of logistical systems and at least 1 year of relevant work experience (this can also be an internship);
- you have an affinity with IT, and it is great if you already have experience with Electro Static Discharge;
- excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- flexible; you don't mind taking on various activities;
- you are decisive, stress resistant and service oriented.
Are you ready to get to work to apply and expand all of your technical knowledge? Apply now by sending in your cv. We will get in touch with you to discuss your motivation and to organize an interview. If you have any questions you can always give us a call or send us an email!