Technical support employee logistics
Are you familiar with the world of logistics and do you know your way around various hardware- and software systems? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and become a part of a large international company that is a leader within the logistical world? Then we are looking for you! Keep reading and maybe you’ll be the next technical support employee logistics.
Your role as technical support employee logistics
As logistical technical support employee you, together with your colleagues, are responsible for ensuring that all the technical and digital processes within the warehouse in Rotterdam are running smoothly. You offer support with all of the internal (logistical) tech questions or with any malfunctions that take place in the warehouse or at the locations of clients. Additionally you will receive and process incoming goods in the system and you are always available for your co-workers in the warehouse to help them with any questions they may have. Think of things such as pre-configuration and installing equipment. Together with your colleagues and clients across the world you will collaborate daily to make all of this possible!
Your main tasks as logistical tech support employee include:
• Providing technical support to the warehouse in Rotterdam
• Become the go-to person for any questions regarding outgoing shipments
• Installations, testing- and HUB-implementations
• Making reports in English (and if possible, also Dutch!)
Where will you be working?
You will be working at an international logistics company that is specialized in satellite and marine communications. For them, teamwork, entrepreneurship, and getting the best results are at the forefront of how they work. You could be a valuable contribution to this as well as your first step into a logistical career. Everyone is looking for new chances and innovative ideas to stir up the market each day, meaning that no two days are the same! Due to their international clients of high calibre, they truly are a market leader in their industry.
What can you expect?
• a fulltime job for 40 hours a week;
• gross salary of €2400,- a month;
• travel allowance from 10km onwards;
• the opportunity to become a part of and grow within an international company.
Who are you?
• a completed mbo4 or hbo level study in a technical/IT direction (logistical is also a possibility);
• you have knowledge of logistical systems and have at least 1 year of relevant experience (an internship counts);
• you speak English fluently, Dutch is not a requirement but it is an advantage;
• decisive, stress-resistant, and service oriented are ways in which you can be described;
• Electro Static Discharge is something you are familiar with (preferred).
Are you ready to get right to work after reading this vacancy and expand your technical and logistical knowledge? Apply now by sending in your cv. We will reach out to you to discuss you motivation and organize a potential interview. You can always call of email us with any questions you may have!