Do you like to be physically active at work and are you familiar with logistical processes? Can you communicate effectively in both Dutch and English? Then take a look at this job as warehouse employee at an international organization in Rotterdam.
Your role as a warehouse employee
Together with your team you are the backbone of the warehouse and are responsible for making sure that everything runs smoothly in terms of shipments. You make sure that orders are complete, and also take care of any return orders. Because of your attention to detail, you also notice when items are missing from a shipment and update your manager about this.
Your tasks consist of, but are not limited to:
- Taking care of incoming orders and returns;
- Processing, checking, and storing incoming stock;
- Keeping track of everything in a daily logbook;
- Reporting any irregularities and missing items to the manager.
What can you expect?
- a gross hourly wage of €11.86 which is paid weekly;
- travel allowance for a commuting distance of more than 10 km;
- a full-time job for 40 hours with certainty for the longer term;
- fixed working hours from 08.30 – 17.00;
- you become part of a small close-knit team;
- the opportunity to gain further logistical work experience and develop yourself.
Where will you be working?
At a major player within the satellite and communications industry that has a different approach from their competitors. This organization everything is about teamwork, entrepreneurship, and striving for results. This is something that you can contribute to! They are constantly looking for new chances and opportunities to develop and innovate the market. With their many international clients, they truly are a market leader in their industry.
Who are you?
- you have completed a MBO 4 level study (a logistics-related study is an advantage);
- in possession of a forklift truck certificate (preferred);
- you have a good command of the English language in speech and writing;
- familiar with logistical processes; you know exactly what it's like in a warehouse;
- living in the Rotterdam area.
Are you already ready to get your hands dirty and take on this new opportunity? Apply now! Fill in your details and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Already have questions? Je can always call us or send us an email!