Junior logistics coordinator
Are you curious about how you can communicate on a ship around the North Pole or on an oil rig in the desert? Come and find out in this job as junior logistics coordinator and take a step into the world of maritime communications. You get to learn everything about the backend of all the processes and put your knowledge and thinking into practice. Together with an international team you ensure that all the logistical processes are running smoothly.
Your role as junior logistics coordinator
Together with your team you ensure that the entire logistical process from start to finish is taken care of from an administrative standpoint. Thanks to your contribution, all facets of the organization come together to form a well-organized whole. You will work at either the Maritime department, where all maritime orders come in; or at the Enterprise department, where you will be involved with all of the special projects. Think of assignments for the Red Cross or in third world countries, but also sporting events in the Moroccan desert, for example, where Marlink provides tailor-made tracking services and took care of satellite communication.
Your tasks consist of, but are not limited to:
- Processing logistical orders in the system;
- Taking care of the administrative completion of orders;
- Returns and changes to orders;
- Communicating the status of orders to international clients.
What can you expect?
- a gross hourly salary of €11,86;
- travel allowance for a commuting distance of more than 10 kilometers;
- 40-hour working week with fixed working days from Monday to Friday;
- a diverse job in Rotterdam within a close-knit team with great colleagues;
- valuable (logistical) experience for your resume.
Where are you going to be working?
At a major player within the satellite and communications industry that has a different approach from their competitors. This organization everything is about teamwork, entrepreneurship, and getting results. This is something that you can contribute to! They are constantly looking for new chances and opportunities to develop and innovate the market. With their many international clients, they truly are a market leader in their industry.
Who are you?
- MBO 4 or HBO intellectual ability; doing a logistical study is an advantage;
- you work accurately, clearly and are focused on results;
- you have experience with SAP, RMIS and Dynamics AX (preferred);
- you master the Dutch and English language in speaking and in writing;
- available at short notice;
- living in the Rotterdam area.
Are you looking for a job to kick-start your logistical career? Apply now for this job as junior logistics coordinator. Fill in your details and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Already have some questions? You can always give us a call or send us an email!