Fulltime cleaning pharmaceutical industry
Are you a five star cleaning talent and is hygiene very important to you? Do you get energy from a clean environment and are you excited to work at a pharmaceutical organisation? Then we are looking for you!
What you are going to do
As a cleaning employee you ensure that the workplaces in and around the laboratories are left according to the standard operating procedure (SOP) of the company. It is mandatory to follow all the procedures and rules of the company according to your work activities. Your activities include: cleaning the furniture in and around the offices, the building as well as cleaning the sanitary facilities. In addition to cleaning, you are also engaged in accepting and processing work clothing for the laboratory technicians. Next to this you will keep a log, so your colleagues are well informed about your work. You will certainly not sit still in this position; it is nice and varied.
What you will receive
- a gross hourly wage of €11,82,- for 22 years and older;
- possibly a higher hourly wage with demonstrable, relevant work experience in the industry;
- 26 vacation days;
- extra allowance after 21:30 and in the weekend;
- travel allowance as of 30 kilometres (one way);
- the possibility to follow courses and obtain subject-related certificates.
You will work for an American pharmaceutical company that specializes in a treatment for lymph cancer. Patients are eligible for this treatment if, unfortunately, they cannot get better from regular treatment. Because personal data and important resources are used within this company, it is extremely important that the rules and protocols are followed. If a mistake is made or the protocols are not pursued, it can cost a human's life. Although you will work for a pharmaceutical company, you will also become part of a leading company in the field of real estate maintenance, emergency and facility services.
Who you are
- you are excellent in working with strict procedures;
- you are available to work full-time (38 hours) per week, part-time is not possible;
- your working days are from Monday to Friday; you are flexible to work between 06:00 am and 00:00 am and you may also be available during the weekends;
- you are able to be at the location at 06:00 am;
- you master the English language fluently;
- you are reliable; the team can count on you;
- you have a great sense of responsibility;
- you live in Hoofddorp or immediate vicinity.
Are you ready to contribute to important research as a cleaning employee? Apply through this form below. For more questions, you can always call 020 320 34 26 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.